Raeghan,
You were so serious when you put this outfit together. You said, "Mommy and Daddy, I'm ready to run now!" We both just died laughing.
Many times people/friends ask us if we let you dress yourself. The answer is...anytime we are at home and not really going somewhere "special"-we do let you get creative with your wardrobe.
Often times it doesn't phase us that you have 10 layers of clothing on, hair barrettes covering every part of your head, and mismatched princess shoes on your feet.We have come to see it as "normal".
Apparently other people think it's cute/funny when you are riding down the road on your bike dressed like this.
We let you be free to just be. You are our creative little momma.




1 comment:
I just checked this the other day, but goodness...I had some catching up to do! Your family is so precious, and I am so glad you are allowing the creativity! She might just be like her momma, and that's not half bad! Sea World looks like a wonderful time, and I love hearing the details about Christmas! God has been so good to you! You ARE blessed!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment