Monday, December 1, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...which one should we pick for thee?
Daddy has been home for Thanksgiving break so we thought it'd be a good idea to get Christmas started early this year. I don't think we've ever decorated this soon. Nonetheless, you guys have made the Holidays so exciting. We couldn't wait!
Up went the lights on the house and off we went to pick out a tree. Raeghan, you were so excited! We let you pick out the tree this year. Well...I have to confess. We narrowed it down to two trees. You had picked the one you liked (which wouldn't fit in our small area)...so we motioned to the guy helping us-that we'd take the other one. At first you noticed and then you didn't know what to think. I guess you just went along.
Paeton, the thing that thrilled you the most was the extra pine needles off the trees. You found one you were attached to and waved it around like no one's business.
We left looking like the Griswald's Family Christmas Van.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment