Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First in the Hall of Shame!

This is what happens when Mommy is sick, takes Niquil, and you (Raeghan) know how to get your brother out of bed all by your big-girl-self. Oh yes, you both found a bag of veggie sticks and decided to COVER the floor with them. Because I was half out of it and didn't know what you guys were up...it was a HUGE surprise when I got out of bed. HELLO floor-I'm talking all of the floor was covered...from the entryway, down the halls, and into our bedroom. Yes-not stretching the truth.
Let's just say you both got laid into! I mopped and sweep the whole day. Fun at the Oedy's-woo hoo!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I would be laughin' out loud right now....if the whole house wasn't asleep! No more Niquil for you,sista! It looks like a herd of cattle tromped on those veggie sticks, ha!

~Sutherland Smiles~ said...

HA!!!!LOL!!! Okay, now to look at the pro's...
1. Thank the Lord for wood floors.
2. You actually mopped.
3. They were eating "veggies" It was a healthy choice.
4. That is flippin hilarious!!!!
Kiss those little stink pots for me:)~Deeda

Powered By Blogger

background