Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Night cont.


 


Ok, so we all get in the car to head towards what we think will be a Pumpkin Patch. This year our Patch moved and I wasn't sure if it was still going on at the new church. Anyways...we're all loaded in the car. Trav squeezed his huge self in the back with Becky and Oscar (of course). Then we start to smell something REALLY bad. It's got to be a diaper, or a dead animal, or SOMETHING. However the car was cleaned out and I couldn't find ANYTHING. So I thought. Here's just a bit of our conversation on the way:

Me: Gosh, it smells.
Becky: It's got to be a diaper. Did you leave a diaper in here?
Me: No, the car is cleaned out. Maybe something died in the engine? A cat possibly!?!
Raeghan: No! Aunt Becky...This is how the car smells when it's CLEAN. (Uh...let's hope not!)
Becky and Me: Well then Raeghan. (laughing)

Nonetheless I found the culprit...a wet towel in the back. How that happened-I have NO CLUE.
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Powered By Blogger

background