We always need to remember that God sends angels to us when we need them most.
Here is an angel that came to touch Grandma today. Here is the story:
I had called the pest control about ants in the house. A black gentleman came today at 10:00. As he entered the house I told him I didn't want a long term plan as we would probably be selling the house. He asked me a couple of questions and was very articulate and had a very kind manner about him. While we were out by the pool he asked me why I was selling. I explain briefly that I was in the beginning stages of a divorce. He asked how long I'd been married and told me it was the same amount of time as he has. Then he got tears in his eyes and gently asked me Christ centered questions as if he knew I belong to the Lord. Did Christian men reach out, have I forgiven whatever the circumstance, do I have a strong support group (he must of known our family!). Every question was filled with words from Christ, encouragement, scripture, and hope for the future. He beckoned God as we talked - not in a eerie way, but in a soft, gentle manner. While we were sitting down to sign the contract he reached over with these big strong hands, held both of mine and began to pray. We were both crying at this point and when he left he handed me his card and told me he would be a prayer warrior for our family. I know I was visited by an angel sent directly from God.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(113)
-
▼
October
(15)
- Pumpkin Patch Night cont.
- Who else has a Tinkerbell Pumpkin?
- "DANCER"
- Angels do come to visit us.
- Auntie B-Bob's House for Pumpkin Pickin with Aunt ...
- Butt Crack Sally
- FMHS cheer night
- Cheerleading Camp at FMHS
- Water Time outside
- Beautiful Eyes
- Dinner with Aunt Becky, Uncle Trav, and Grandma
- Teaching the CARS
- BEACH WEEK
- STORY TIME!
- I love this picture!
-
▼
October
(15)




No comments:
Post a Comment