Paeton,
Oh my son. You are going to be a handful. All the months we thought you were "laid" back are gone. Today when I firmly patted (spanked!) your little buttocks and pointed at you and said, "NO SIR"...you burst into a laugh. Could I hold it in? Oh no. I had to turn my head and laugh myself. It's as if you think I'm joking with you. We have many longs years ahead. Can't wait to go through them...we think!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(113)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Make a Smilebox scrapbook
- Spanking turned laughing
- GNO and Dancing
- Starting your own fire!
- Venice Beach here we come!
- More Beach Pictures
- Getting the boys
- Playground Playdate
- Daddy's new pair of shoes-Paeton dancing
- Jumping Beans
- Grandma and Uncle Travis
- Strike a Pose
- Jesus in your Heart
- Dressing yourself
- Lunch Time
- Rollercoaster Momma's
- Storage Bin Make-shift Pool!!!!!
- Grandpa Belly bounce
- Anabelle and Alexa
- GIGI
- CARS CARS CARS
-
▼
May
(21)




No comments:
Post a Comment