Monday, May 26, 2008

GNO and Dancing

Tonight, you (Raeghan) and Mommy had our own "Girls Night Out". We went to Miromar and watch the water skiers (or sledders as you called them). Then we went to Target and tried on ALL the shoes you could get your hands on. I also had to try on shoes for you to inspect. At one point you told me I needed to find a wedding dress for the fancy wedding shoes you picked out for me. Finally, we hit good ole MD's and you got a happy meal (nuggets, apple dippers, chocolate milk, sundae, and a TOY!) What a great night. You always had silly things to talk to me about.


When we got home you and I were both all wound up and ready to go. This lead to you getting super silly and wanting to dance. Let me remind you it is now past 9pm!

You are my beautiful, sweet baby. I love you Raeghan Chole.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Awesome moves, sweet girl...look at that technique!! Love you, Raeghan, Aunt Sarah

Powered By Blogger

background