Raeghan and Paeton,
Your Grandma Jolliff is so thoughtful. You'll always know this about her and love her dearly for this.
She had on her heart to do the Resurrection Eggs for you two. She also wanted to make enough for busy moms and grandmas too. So she did her marvelous wheeling and dealing with the ebay search and gathered all the stuff to make them.
I invited some of my friends to come with their daughters and we made a fun night of it.
You (Raeghan) wanted to paint your egg carton many colors. I decided I would help and paint it for you later. All you wanted to do was get paint all over the place. You're a woman after my own heart.
It was a special night together, Raeghan. (Paeton was with Daddy) I look forward to sharing the true meaning of Easter with you through these symbolic eggs.




No comments:
Post a Comment