Monday, August 3, 2009

Trip to Tennesse July 20th-August 5th

I took you two to Tennessee to see Auntie, Colleen, and Rosie. Dad joined up with us in North Carolina for a couple days. For the first week we stayed at Colleen and Jason's house. Raeghan, you were obsessed with Colleen's doggies, Tonka and Chevy. You woke up talking about them and fell asleep talking about them. It was the first time I'd seen a true obession. I called daddy to let him know I think we needed to get a dog for you two. While we toured the mid-east states you both slept in the bed with me. It was a sweet time for us to bond. I didn't think I'd do very well with you both sleeping in the bed with me but it was fun!

After Colleen's house we headed to Georgia to do a shoot for the Iovino's at their goregous house. At their house you got to pick veggies out of their fresh garden. Their yard was more than fun and you loved running around in the soft cool grass.

After GA we headed to see auntie, uncle jason and the five kiddos in NC. WHAT FUN! All we did was play outside. It was gorgeous outside. You two played with Isaac, Josiah, Selah, Seth, and Joel Baby. They had rope swinged all over the yard. You LOVED that and learned out to swing SO high! I really wish we lived up there and tried talking Daddy into it while he was up there. No go-for now:) We'll keep working on him.

After NC, we picked up Daddy in SC and headed to see Rosie and Tim in Asheville. It was the day before your birthday, Raeghan. We got to Rosie and Tim's and enjoyed the downtown and cute restaurant that served ecletic foods. It was so much fun hanging with them and learning to play Blokus. On your birthday, Raeghan, we put balloons all around the house, had cake, presents, and let you put on a show for us in your new fancy pink fluffy dress!

What a special trip we got to go on together. I love you both so so much.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

background