On Feb 20, 2009 I was driving you, Raeghan, to preschool. I had such a strange feeling going through an intersection that made me nervous and cautious at the same time. I dropped you off at school and headed back home. I had to pass back through that intersection. I was at a sitting at a red light calling Grandma Oedy when the light turned green. I pulled so slowly through the intersection cause I didn't have a good feeling....at all. The Holy Spirit told me to make sure all the other cars had stopped at their red light. Sure enough. I pass through and see a jeep wrangler heading straight at my door. Paniced and quite freaked out it was actually happening...I sped forward to avoid my door getting hit. They plowed through your doorside. Paeton started screaming. People stopped. I got Paeton out of the car. Noticed my back was in bad shaped but nothing mattered more to me that Paeton was ok and you were not in the car at the time. You would have been severly hurt.
Rewind a little bit...I had forgotten that I'd called Grandma Oedy. She heard the whole accident happen. (The phone got thrown in the car). She immediately called Daddy and everyone was on alert.
All I can say, sweet children, trust when the Holy Spirit speaks to you. Be so sensitive to listen to His voice. Follow His whispers, shouts, and warnings.





No comments:
Post a Comment