I've always thought-what could possibly be the difference in having two children vs. four children? Well today after having my sweet niece and nephew over night-I have come to realize a "few" things and here they are:
~If the house is quiet-something is wrong.
~Eating out DOES cost more than eating in (Right now we can buy one large value meal and share it!)
~You CAN lose a child (in seconds) when you THINK you KNEW where they are at. I've always wondered how a child could flat open the front door, walk out on the driveway, and find himself in the street. IT IS HARD TO KEEP TRACK!
~You'll go through a gallon of milk in ONE day not a WEEK.
~Your house will never been in "Martha Stewart" shape. In fact, your house is bound to be deemed "unlivable" at times (many times).
~First thing, purchase a dog (any dog)-they will clean up the things you thought you'd gotten off the floor months ago.
~Come to terms with the fact that you will have a "community" toothbrush and hairbrush. You'd be lucky to find the one you originally started out with.
~Purchase a COSTCO card. Boys get older and eat A LOT MORE!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(113)
-
▼
July
(12)
- "Excellent Adventure" with Grandma
- The one thing you'll always know about your Aunt B...
- Ashley and Tommy's Wedding
- Paeton, You are such a handful. We love it! Boy h...
- Dancing Fools
- Our latest Adventure...
- God's Word
- Uncle Travis & Aunt Becky
- Cousins Day!
- Google Girl
- Mommy's 28th Birthday
- Two vs Four
-
▼
July
(12)




3 comments:
Ha, ha! What a hoot! Glad y'all had fun-we'll see ya tomorrow, Birthday Girl! :) Sarah
Boy, did you hit the nail on the head here :) Seriously, I could not live without our Costco card! And the milk..holy cow..I think we through about 4-5 gallons a WEEK! It's crazy!
Anyway, SO glad your blogging!! :)
Boy, did you hit the nail on the head with this one! Seriously, we could not live without our Costco card! And milk..my goodness, we go through 4-5 gallons a week! It's crazy!!
Anyway, I had no idea you were blogging!! YAY!! :)
Post a Comment